Why Mark V. Agee Construction Should Be Your General Contractor:
- Mark’s creativity plus over 30 years of experience equals beautiful design, attention to detail and a careful eye on the bottom line. Mark’s presence at the job site and frequent meetings with his clients is indicative of his attention to the big picture and the small details.
- Mark and his staff are accustomed to working closely with our clients’ design professionals to keep your costs in line with your budget and meet your designer recommendations.
- MVA Construction is serious about our responsibility to our clients and how we manage their building costs. We provide honest budget numbers from the beginning. It is our belief that our clients do not want a budget that is unrealistic and unattainable.
- We have the personnel to handle a wide variety of construction tasks and our own company Kubota Excavator, Bobcat and Skip loader which enable us to keep equipment rental costs at a minimum. We are a full landscape company providing all the landscaping needs on many of the homes we build. Our crew is also on the job to ensure a smooth transition during the move in process.
- Prior to awarding a contract, we confirm each subcontractor’s California license is current. All our subcontractors must provide evidence of General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Comp. We require our subcontractors name all appropriate parties as additional named insured.
- We carry $3M of Liability Insurance (many General Contractors carry only $1M of Liability Insurance).
- Our office staff is available Monday thru Friday, during regular business hours, to answer your call. Mark and our Field Superintendents are readily available, even after hours.
- We track all costs and provide current budget vs. actual cost comparisons to enable our clients to make wise decisions on their design choices. Any change orders or extras outside the contracted scope of work and costs are approved by the homeowner(s) in advance.
- We track all preliminary notice information and follow through with lien releases, issuing joint checks where needed.
- Our invoices provide details of costs and line item attribution. If extras and change orders occur, they are clearly indicated.
- Customer service is high priority, not just during the construction of your home – but to assist you for years to come. We build your home to the highest standard and stand behind our work. Our reputation for customer service has brought us countless referrals and continued success.
Click here to see current project!